You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

What if I was in an accident with an uninsured driver?

All drivers are required to carry auto insurance to cover liability in the event of an accident. An uninsured driver who is responsible for causing an accident can still be held liable for any damages that result, but actually recovering those damages may be difficult, e.g. if the person has no ability to pay. In such cases it may be possible for the injured driver to receive compensation from their own insurance company in the form of Uninsured Motorist benefits. If you have been involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist or been the victim of a hit and run, you should inform your insurance company, get copies of any police reports, and contact an attorney right away. A qualified California accident attorney can explain your rights and help you determine what your options are.

If you have been involved in an auto accident you may have been injured. You may even have some amount of permenant damages. Only a specialist like Barton Chiropractic in Concord can fully evaluate the extent of your injuries.

Dont wait till its too late, Contact Barton Chiropractic today at 925 685-2002, and sceduale a free consultation. or click here: Auto Accident Consultation and we will get you in as soon as possible.