Whether you're going out for a walk or a run, to the gym to lift weights, or to the pool to swim a few laps, the self-affirmation involved in the concept of "going out" or "going to" something for ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
What are some of the worst mistakes a car accident victim can make?
Accident victims generally need the assistance of an experienced Chiropractor and sometimes an attorney to help protect their rights and the value of their claim. Without the proper documentation, your injury does not exist!
Accident claims can be very complicated and it is easy to make a mistake which could cost you dearly. Here are a few of the most common mistakes we see:
1. Give statements to an insurance adjuster regarding how the accident happened.
2. Sign an authorization for the release of medical records.
3. Delay getting medical treatment promptly after an accident.
4. Failing to get photographs of damage to all vehicles.
5. Failing to follow doctor's orders to stay off work.
6. Talking to neighbors about the accident or injuries.
7. Failing to get Uninsured Motorist benefits.
8. Failing to keep medical appointments.
9. Failing to correct errors in a police report.
10. Failing to retain the proper experts ( Barton Chiropractic) to prove and document a claim.
If you have been involved in an auto accident you may have been injured. You may even have some amount of permanent damages. Only a specialist like Barton Chiropractic in Concord can fully evaluate and document the extent of your injuries.
Don't wait till its too late, Contact Barton Chiropractic today at 925 685-2002, and schedule a free consultation. or click here: Auto Accident Consultation and we will get you in as soon as possible.