All of us have had health-related issues at some time or other. Whether it's low back pain, headaches, asthma, gastritis, an ankle sprain, or a rotator cuff injury, we've all had a health problem ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
What factors may lower the value of my auto accident claim?
1. Not wearing seat belts.
2. Equipment problems (bald tires, worn breaks).
3. Use of drugs or legal medications.
4. Not wearing proper glasses.
5. Traveling too fast for the conditions.
6. Talking on a cell phone or being distracted by passengers.
7. You had a previous injury to the same body part.
8. Damage to your vehicle does not support the amount of injury claimed.
9. The other driver had no injury.
10. Not seeing a specialist (like Barton Chiropractic) to document your injuries.
The bottom line is were you actually hurt and what damage did you suffer. At Barton Chiropractic in Concord we are experts at detecting and correcting subluxations that have occured as a result of a car accident. If you have been injured, you need help, you need to call Barton Chiropractic in concord at 925 685-2002 or click here for a free consultation right now!